Sana Makbul Age, Biography, Movies And Tv Shows, Religion, Boyfriend Name, Family, Father Name, Husband, Serial Name, Parents, Net Worth, Wikipedia, 2022 Best Info is our todays topic. Sana Makbul is an Indian model and actress who was born on June 13, 1993 (Sana Makbul Age: 29 Years, in 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is well recognized for her roles in Rangoon (2017), Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (2017), Aadat Se Majboor (2017), and Mama O Chandamama (2017). (2017). She competed as a competitor in the stunt-based reality TV show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 in 2021.
Sana Makbul Age, Biography, Movies And Tv Shows, Religion, Boyfriend Name, Family, Father Name, Husband, Serial Name, Parents, Net Worth, Wikipedia, 2022 Best Info
Sana Makbul Parents, Family, Boyfriend, And Husband
Makbul was born and raised in Mumbai. Her mother is of Malay origin. Makbul Khan is the name of her father. She is the daughter of a publishing firm entrepreneur. Vishal Aditya Singh and Sana Makbul thought to be dating. They even went on their dinner date.
Vishal was questioned by a videographer, “Shaadi kab ho rahi hai?” Vishal responded with a smile, “Shaadi thodi hogi?” nakaah hogi Paagal ho kya yaar, ladki toh dekho. When another photographer inquired, “Yeh kab hua?” Sana said, “Even I am unaware of this.”
Sana Makbul Education And Certification?
She attended National College.
Sana Makbul’s Professional Life
Sana Makbul began her career as a model and moved on to perform in commercials and TV series. She featured in the MTV reality show Scooty Teen Diva in 2009. Makbul made her acting debut in Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De, a teen musical series (2010). She competed in Femina Miss India in 2012 and earned the title Femina Miss Beautiful Smile.
Sana Makbul made her cinematic debut in Telugu with the film Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya (2014). She competed as a competitor in the stunt-based reality TV show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 in 2021.
Sana Makbul Movies And Tv Shows
- Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De
- Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
- Aadat Se Majboor
- MTV Scooty Teen Diva
- Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi season 11
Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya
Mama o Chandamama
Sana Makbul Physical Appearance, Net Worth, Car Collection
Birthday: 13 June 1993
Age: 29 Years (in 2022)
Height: 170 cm, 5 feet 7 inch
Weight: 56 Kg
Figure Measurement: 32-26-34
Net Worth: $1 Million (Approx, in 2022)
Car Collection: Not Known
Sana Makbul Biography / Wiki
Name: Sana Makbul
Real name: Sana Maqbool Khan
Other Name: Sana Khan
Profession(s): Model, Actress
Debut Tv: Ishaan: Sapno ko Awaaz De
Debut Movie: Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.): Centimeters 170 cm, Meters- 1.70m, Feet Inches- 5’7”
Weight ((approx.): In Kilograms- 56 kg
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Date of Birth: 13 June 1993
Age: 29 years(in 2022)
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharastra, India
House: Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Star Sign/Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Home Town: Mumbai, Maharastra, India
Sana Makbul Religion: Islam
Educational & Qualification
School: Not Known
College: National College
Sana Makbul Boyfriend Name, Husband, Relationships & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband/Boyfriend(Affairs): Vishal Aditya Singh
Sana Makbul Family
Parents: Father- Makbul Khan, Mother- Not Known
Siblings: Sister- Not Known, Brother-Not Known
The Favourite Things
Favourite Food: Chicken Curry, Chettinad Fish
Favourite Actor: Shahrukh Khan
The Favourite Actress: Deepika Padukone
Favourite Films: Andaaz Apna Apna
Favourite Holiday Destination: New York
Sana Makbul Net Worth, Source of Income And Car Collection
Net Worth: $1 Million
Car Collection: Not Known
- She changed her name to Sana Makbul in 2014. Because of Bigg Boss, she changed her name. Sana Khaan does not resemble each other, yet this does not prevent people from mixing them up. She opted to append her father’s name to her own to avoid misunderstanding. Sana Makbul Khan is her new name.
- She never wanted to play a role in the Saas-Bahu tale with all the drama.
Sana revealed to Zoom TV in 2021 that she had a mishap last year in which a dog bit her face. She confessed that her skin was abnormal and that she had to endure surgeries, grafts. And a variety of other procedures. Said, Sana Makbul- “I’m not sure if people are aware of it, but last year I had an accident in which a dog bit my face.
- ” My skin was peeling because he bit my cupid bow. Then we conducted operations, plastic surgery hua, grafting hua, and a variety of other procedures. It is still in the works, but it is improved. Toh mujhe na, animal se ek dar baith gaya hain (I am now afraid of animals).”
- “I’ve always loved animals, but now if I see a dog, main apna raasta badal leti hun” (I change my path). ‘Oh my goodness!’ ek dar mere andar aagaya hai. ‘Ye mujhe kaatega toh nahi?’ (since I’m terrified now, and if I see a dog, my first thought is, ‘Oh goodness! I pray he doesn’t bite me’).
- Yeh dar nikalna hain, as ye lifetime toh chal sakta (I want to get rid of this dread since it can’t last forever). I that vo bezubaan jaanwar mujhpe attack, koi bhi jaanwar ho. Whether it is a dog, cat, mouse, or rabbit, or any other type of animal or bug jo beuzbaan hote hain. bezubaan jaanwar aap par kabhi bhi attack kar sakte hain (right now, I get the feeling that an animal that can’t communicate would attack you ). This is how because I’ve been afraid of it. Actually, I’d say I’ve been damaged for life.”
- According to Timesnow, Sana Makbul “experienced rejections because of her appearance after a dog bit her face.” She stated:
- “I’ve had rejections because of my appearance. There were several rejections. Whether it was for advertisements or films, a lot of (them). People have asked, “Sana, kya hogaya?” Arey, what happened? (Sana, what happened?) After that, I was like, yeah cool. What can I do now that it is alright abhi hogaya? Nobody can beat you if you accept yourself as you are.